Holiday house / apartment for rent – sleeps 2 or 3 – 48m2 – Bedroom – Kitchen – Diner – Living Room – Bath (shower) – Balcony and Garden – from 525 €/ week or 80 € /day – Lic.: LU-VT-00022
At no 54/73 Mer, Proendos 27460 Sober Galicia Spain you’ll find a typical old galicien cottage. This has been lovingly renovated. It is now a 1 bed room self catering, self contained (own entrance), house with a balcony, secluded and shaded garden. This offers – Comfort – Tranquility – Nature – Lots of each – .
It’s about 1:30 from Santiago de Compostella airport. Alternatives are Vigo, A Coruna, Oviedo (Asturias) and Porto (Portugal).
Long distance trains do stop in Monforte de Lemos.
- Two small houses converted into an upstairs apartment
- Sleeps 2 or 3. Large bedroom and a sofa bed or extra bed
- Typical Galician kitchen with seating behind the “cocina economica”
- Master bed room with a double bed (1.80 by 2.00 / 6′ x 6′6)
- Bathroom with shower, towel warmer and additional underfloor warming
- Lounge with pellet oven and a balcony.
- Garden (chairs & table) and usage of the fields
- Linen / towels included (change once a week)
- Flyscreens in all windows
- Fridge, gas cooker, micro wave, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, hair dryer
- Washing mashine, cloth lines and ironing facilities
- WiFi Internet access (free), TV (Sorry just Spanish)
- Central heating (Pellets)
- Hot water by gas
We charge from 525 € / week for 2 persons
Additional person 50 Euros / week.
Additional days (7+) – 75 € day
for 2 persons
Minimum stay is 2 days from
80€ /day for 2
– No fixed change over day –
Availability – Call Us – Request a quote
Need more space?
If you after a bit more space and a touch of luxury - Why not visit our Casa do Polo. Ideal for 4 and on 140m2 there is ample space.
Please use the links provided to find out more about the Area. The Casa de las Flores is ideally positioned to explore the ample sights around us. Next door are the steep canyons of the rio Sil with its evenly steep vineyards. Lugo with the only remaining complete roman town wall, Orense with its hot springs. The mountains of the O’Courel, Santiago de Compostela and you have a choice of which coast to visit.